Positively Natural™ Marketplace
Events & Education: October 19-20 - Trade Show: October 20
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
1401 SW Naito Parkway - Portland, Oregon 97201
The Positively Natural™ Marketplace offers multiple options for exhibitors with varying marketing budgets. First time exhibitors can utilize the New Market Pavilion.
- 10' x 10' Booths = $1,300* - Includes: Back & Sidewall Drapes, Carpet, 6’ Skirted Table, 2 Chairs, Wastebasket, 7” x 44” ID Sign, Listing in On-Site Program.
- 6' Tables = $750* - Includes: Carpet, 6’ Skirted Table, Two Chairs, Wastebasket, 7” x 44” ID Sign, Listing in On-Site Program.
- New Market Pavilion 4' Tables** = $400* - Includes: Carpet, 4' Skirted Table, 1 Chair, 7” x 44” ID Sign, Shared Wastebasket, Listing in On-Site Program.
*Does not include the required $100 membership fee to the Positively Natural™ Network
**Other restrictions apply. Click here to learn more about the New Market Pavilion.
2018 Floor Plan
Positively Natural™ Marketplace exhibiting applications will be considered based on date received. If two or more applications received on the same day and have the same first choice for exhibition space, the applicant ordering the largest number total square feet for one company will receive priority on booth assignments. If a tie continues, Management will use the other criteria such as types of booths purchased, sponsorships, and previous participation in Positively Natural™ Marketplace, previously EXPO NorthWest. A drawing by Management will be the final action to break a tie, all other things being equal.
- Click the picture to the right to see a full size version of the most recent floor plan.
- All spaces marked with a red line are already reserved.
- Floor plan will be updated as needed. Please contact us with any questions - 360-379-2805.
- Click the button below to apply for the 2018 show.
Sponsorship Opportunities & Marketing Enhancements
Sponsorship Opportunities and Marketing Enhancements are additional ways for your brand to impact Positively Natural™ Marketplace attendees. Not only do you highlight your brand you also show your direct support of Positively Natural™ and the retailers we support. As one of the only non-profit, private retailer shows, our revenue directly supports the association’s work and helps offset the production cost for the event.
There are many opportunities for all budgets. Please click below to learn more about those options.