Advocacy & Business Partners
SENPA’s mission is to support the natural products industry through education, networking and advocacy for the right to buy and sell natural products by empowering healthy choices and business development.
Clean Label Project® is a nationally-recognized non-profit with a mission to bring truth and transparency to consumer product labeling using data and science. Clean Label Project empowers consumers to evaluate products based on true ingredient quality. Clean Label Project has a strong belief that often times, what is NOT on the label is what matters most. Clean Label Project partners with like-minded brands and organizations to educate and empower consumers with information, data and insight - all in an effort to collaboratively change the food and consumer product safety status quo.
Clean Label Project’s core truths are rooted in:
Clean Label Project:
- Values the power of unbiased science and data-based decision making
- Trusts in the power of knowledge and imparting that knowledge in a straightforward and useful way to the public for the greater good of society
- Respects every consumer’s right to know what is in the products they purchase
- Believes that the very best products deserve to win in the marketplace
BASYS is a family-owned, merchant services company that will treat you with the same care you treat your customers. BASYS clients can accept credit cards everywhere their customers are with a custom solution for their business. Positively Natural Members experience a reduction of credit card Processing fees up to 40% when utilizing BASYS's service.
Taste for Life is your one-stop customer education and marketing solution. All Positively Natural Members receive discounts on new TFL services that include:
- taste for life or remedies Magazines + The Retail Approach and/or Buyers Edge eNewsletter, Monthly Staff Quizzes, and Posters
- tflmag.com (sourced and fact checked) Content-Rich Customized Websites and/or the Natural Wellness Monthly eNewsletter for Your Business